With all of the unanswered questions caused by COVID-19 and the economic slowdown we’re experiencing across the country today, many are asking if the housing market is in trouble. For those who remember 2008, it’s logical to ask that question.
Many people experienced financial hardships, lost homes, and were out of work during the Great Recession – the recession that started with a housing and mortgage crisis. Today, we face a very different challenge: an external health crisis that has caused a pause in much of the economy and a major shutdown of many parts of the country. In this video, we take a look at our history in recent recessions.
Some people are unable to make their mortgage payments at this time. They’re confused or in a dilemma on how to protect their home investment. There are a lot of questions and concerns with no answers. We want to help you. Below are some common questions we are asked and can help you with.
PROTECTING YOUR HOME INVESTMENT
1. Is Now The Time To Buy Or Sell In This Shifting Market?
2. What Is The Ugly Truth About Mortgage ‘Forbearance’?
3. How Will Bankruptcy, Foreclosure or Short Sale Affect Me?
4. How Can I Stop Retirement Bleeding & Use Tax Free Money?
5. Is A ‘Home Equity Conversion Mortgage’ Right For Me?
6. I Can’t Qualify to Buy Again, Is Seller Financing An Option?
Call us at 469-556-1185 and let us walk you through your options.