Thinking Of Selling?
Really, the home selling process begins with trust. Like our many happy clients have in the past, you can trust we will always put your interests first. One of the advantages of being a boutique brokerage is we are a small group and that enables us to know one another well and learn from each other. We only hire Realtors we know and trust.Read our seller reviews and see for yourself.
HOME PREP & STAGING
We custom tailor property marketing strategies to target where buyers are looking for your type of home–both online and in person. However, every marketing plan begins with home prep and staging. Geni Manning will give you professional advice on how to make your home show its best. Often this includes a to-do list made up of minor home repair tasks and deep cleaning, that combined will translate into selling your home for top dollar. With repairs and staging complete, we’re ready for the photo shoot!
Depending on your home’s amenities, size and acreage, will determine what is needed. Most properties will be professionally photographed using the latest digital photography equipment, drone videos, virtual tours, virtual staging and interactive floor plan technology. With Geni present during the photo shoot, our photographer knows just how to stage and light your home’s rooms to make them look really great online providing potential buyers with a meaningful, emotional, way to visualize your home as if they are there. Many times furniture needs to be adjusted or home decor needs to be moved to another room for best photos–Geni helps with this extra little step that make the photos amazing!
MARKETING TO BUYERS
Our marketing is directed to two audiences; Buyers and their Brokers. With approximately 98% of home buyers searching online it is critical to have a website that is well positioned and to utilize all channels of digital marketing including social media. We are always innovating and moving ahead with the latest technology to better connect your home to the right buyer. We make sure your home is found by buyers where they look and when the look.
- Professional photography, drone videos, virtual tours and interactive floor plans
- The latest digital marketing technology so your home is easily found online
- 90+ real estate websites including Zillow / Trulia and Realtor.com®
- The maximum number of photos per site – homes with multiple photos are viewed 299% more often
- Postings on social media sites – 8 Facebook pages, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and shared by team members for additional postings
- Home Brochures and flyers eloquently written by Geni will describe your home and highlight your home’s best features for high impact.
- MLS will feature the maximum photos, virtual tour, drone video, eloquent description, open houses, amenities of the house and community, survey, and any other documentation that shows a benefit to a buyer choosing your home
- Open Houses as permitted – Posted publicly on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, to Realtors in MLS, and with invitations sent to neighborhood
- Distinctive high quality signage where permitted
MARKETING TO BUYER BROKERS
Impressing DFW buyer’s brokers is an important component of our marketing plan for your home. Buyer brokers rely on their network of broker colleagues and MLS. This is another reason you want to list with us; we’ve got over a three decades of local experience and know the buyer brokers in our areas
- We generate enthusiasm for your home within the buyer broker community
- We cut through the clutter and show buyer brokers why your home is special
- We do this by using creative solutions like hosting a buyer broker event at your property and reaching out to our network of top DFW buyer agents with email blasts exposing them to your listing.
- And of course via DFW’s Multiple Listing Service
HOW ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA?
Yes, it works and is powerful. We’ve been successfully engaging buyers across the nation on social media since 2009 and have closed many transactions based on a buyer seeing a post, tweet or pin featuring their dream home.
KEEPING YOU INFORMED
It’s great that we do all this but what’s just as critical is that we give you progress reports every step of the way. You choose what update method you like best; phone, text, or email. We’ll let you know how its going and provide stats from your virtual tour, MLS and various website channels. We will give you access to all showing reports and instant feedback from all your buyers coming through your home.
Whether your home is in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen or Prosper–in fact, anywhere in the Dallas/Ft.Worth metroplex, our strategic marketing plan will work for your home. Ask about our exclusive ‘secret sauce.’
Let’s Get Started!